Chiropractor and Life Strategist
Practicing Chiropractic and Acupuncture for the last decade Dr. Garrett Lane has strong passion for teaching his holistic lifestyle. As a Certified Applied Kinesiologist he brings a different approach not shared by mainstream medical theory.
He has served as an Ambassador for his chiropractic college and had represented the American Chiropractic Assoc in Washington D.C multiple times. Taught Anatomy and Physiology for a college, and has served on a committee for a professional psychology college.
Dr. Lane lives his life with Passion. He turns his cant’s into musts. He has rode a bull in rodeo, Scuba dived in more than 10 countries, sky dives, Missouri Taekwondo State Champion.
In 2013 he launched his own line of nutrition and is a speaker for other nutrition lines.
His favorite question since a kid was asking the question WHY. After some events in his life he shifted his focus to find the forces that cause people to do what they do and WHY. After finding those answers he is now traveling non-stop to tell others the WHY.
Dr. Lane has bought a 80 acre farm and is converting it into a organic Farm and healing retreat. The farm will become the future meeting place for people around the world to come and be healed inside and out.
- Completed his undergraduate with a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology.
- Completed a Doctorate from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, Missouri 2006.
- 2009 completed Fellowship of the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
- 2010 Certified in Applied Kinesiology under the International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Board Certified by The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2007.
- Over 250 hours of Applied Kinesiology study under Dr. Evan Mladenoff, who was alternative sports medicine consultant with the NFL Kansas City Chiefs for over 1o years.
- Active Release Technique Certified in 2007.
- 2016 Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT) seminar.
- 2015 completed module 1 The Science, Paradigm, and Clinical Application of Evidence-Based/Informed Chiropractic under Dr. James Chestnut.
- Served as the student recruiter and student ambassador for Cleveland Chiropractic College for 2001 to 2006
- Served on the IRB committee at the School of Professional Psychology at Forest Institute in 2007
- Anatomy and Physiology professor at PMCT from 2008 to 2009
- Seminar on Crainiosacral Therapy.
- 2008, 2010 Doctor of the Future seminar under Dr. Stewart White.
- 2x has trained under Ian Adamson co-founder of Team Nike and who won seven world-championship titles and set two Guinness World records.
- Newton Running shoe company used Dr. Lane’s video. A world wide company.
- 2005 -2006 completed the Brimhall Wellness Seminars 1 and 2.
- 2006 Completed CBP (Chiropractic BioPhysics) drop table seminar.
- Completed seminars 1 and 2 extremity adjusting under Mark Charrette.
- Completed Activator Methods seminar.
- Radio host on the Dr. Darrell Drumright show in Kansas City, nutrition talk.
- Speaker for Standard Process, the leader in whole food nutrients.
- Served as team doctor for many teams, (Baseball, Basketball, Kansas Ironman, Springfield Fight club, 10 Fitness)
- 2013 launched his own line of Nutrition.
- Level 4 T.T.A.P.S certified, a speciality that involves no drugs, surgery, decompression, massage, acupuncture, fancy machines, popping of joints.
- 2012, 2014, and 2018 completed Unleash the Power Within under Anthony Robbins.
- 2015 completed Date with Destiny under Anthony Robbins.
- 2015 completed Leadership Academy in San Diego under Anthony Robbins
- 2016 Married his dream come true and had a daughter
2017 completed the official coach training school of Anthony Robbins. Now a certified life coach in the Strategic Intervention.